You can use the interactive mode to control the status of your work progress. Each layout pattern can now contain information about how much stock for the current layout has already been processed.
1) Go to the cutting plan solution view, and click on the blue icon near the layout pattern.
2) In the Work progress status dialog use the dropdown list to specify how many stocks is already processed. After selecting appropriate value, click the OK button. If all stocks are already done, you can use the shortcut Mark as completed.
3) Now you can see how many stocks is already processed. If the layout is still incomplete, its background is yellow.
4) When the layout is complete, its background is green and also includes check mark icon for clearer identification.
5) You can now easily recognize your completed (green), partially finished (yellow) and unprocessed (white) plans also in cutting plan list by background colour.